Website Hosting so many options
For anyone looking into hosting their website hosting for the first time. This is one of the hardest things about website hosting out there.
If you have website hosting.
- Does your or do you ever want your website hosting to have any user interaction.
- Are you going to be giving multiple people admin access.
- You would want a user control panel that allows access to users you want to give access.
- How reliable do you want your site. 99.9 or 99.99. For some companies the difference in a few hours means a lot of money.
- Customer support, how available do you want your contacts
- Control to add anything you want to the website.
- Video Website Hosting
- Website Hosting Bandwidth
For Cirv we have been through five hosting companies and have know what we want from a host. We need total control over the server. We are always trying to accomplish specialized tasks on the web that require certain scripts or levels of access that are blocked by most hosting companies. We are able to provide way better SEO by having complete access to the servers. We have tested out companies that charge unbelievable cheap rates and find that the service is just too limiting for websites that want to continually grow. If I had an informational site that hardly ever had to be touched I would consider a cheaper option, but as I have learned you are always able to do something with a website.
This is a brief attempt to help you ask questions and we are available for consulting in such a critical area no matter the size of the project or size of potential audience, we have experience scaling for both.